Saturday, August 8, 2009

future endeavors

Thoughts swirling in this head of mine as they seem to do. Thoughts of yesterday, today and future days, what it all means and where it will take me. I don't have many answers regarding where my path will lead but I remain open.

This one particular evening thoughts were swirling in my head, thoughts of you and our energy. Thoughts that made me sad and happy at the same time. Thoughts about our future endeavors and where we will meet again. Thoughts about how we will know and whether you will recognize me and vice versa. And from nowhere I get this pull to go to the back of the house. Immediately I sink to the floor with emotion and hope. With tears streaming down my face I heard your message of hope and I was reminded that it doesn't matter when or how it will occur but that it will again.

I know within myself we'll see one another again. I feel it in the core of my being. I'll recognize you and your energy. Please be patient it may take awhile. Because no matter what.... Love remains the same.

No comments: