Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Time

Although I have wanted to type some words on this page time has not been my friend lately. It seems that each day escapes me and quickly departs as soon as it arrives. It's interesting how with every attempt to slow down it makes time go faster. Does anyone else feel this way? I feel like Alice chasing a rabbit that can't be caught. I look forward to the day that I can move at my own pace and I don't feel obligated to do this and that....although I have gotten better about saying no I still have some work to do. It appears that although time is my enemy I too may be my own worse enemy.



What can I do about it anyway? The clock says tick tock, tick tock and I don't answer it back but I stare at it from time to time with contempt. And even though I know it feels my stare it continues to speak loudly at me and continues to carry its tune. It doesn't pay any attention to me or my request to slow down.

Any who... Time is escaping me and it's okay. I'm letting it go. LOL I'm going to standstill and enjoy the wind as it caresses my face and the sun as it warms me. I have resigned myself that I can't catch up with it. It can out run me. As my dear friends say, "It's Toni Time". They accept it I guess it's time I do.

No comments: