Saturday, October 3, 2015

Happy Fall feature

Fall is without a doubt one of my favorite seasons.  I am mesmerized by the beautiful colors, the smell of leaves in the air and the temperature...  not too hot, not too cold, just right.  Unfortunately, today isn't one of those fall days because the weather has brought very frigid temperatures and dreary rain.  I'm still grateful for the fall season though, despite the cloudy days we have been having as of late.

Nature in general is one of my largest sources of inspiration in my art.  With all the natural beauty surrounding me I am captivated by the intricate details and magical colors fall brings each year.  It's a feast for my senses.

I was featured in this lovely Fall Etsy treasury with several other talented artists.  So if you have a moment today, take a look.  For a look at my other work, click on this link:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/whimsicaljewels

Enjoy this beautiful season.  Be inspired and go create something beautiful....


No comments: