Thursday, August 7, 2014

New items and today's sale item

For the last couple of weeks, I have been trying to be consistent with posting a sale item each day in the hopes of clearing out some items from my studio.  I hoped this would start a domino effect that would go something like this....  sale items will sell, making room for new creations waiting to be listed for sale in my Etsy Shop and this would lead to a jump start in creativity to create more items.  

Lately creativity seems to be stagnant for me.  I have periods of time where ideas are hard to muster and creativity seems to be playing a clever game of hide 'n' seek.  A game which I am losing because creativity has found a REALLY good hiding spot.  Hopefully I will find her soon.  Until then here are some new items I have posted in my Etsy Shop and Today's Sale item.

If you have a custom order you would like me to create for you, send me a message at whimsicaljewels@rocketmail.com  That would help me win this game of hide 'n' seek  ;)

Click on the links to see the items in my etsy shop

* New items *

$5.00





$5



$12


$8


$12


$12


(Slight imperfections so the price is lower)
$8



Today's SALE items in my Etsy Shop

Original Price $8, Today's sale price $6



Original Price $18  Today's sale price $15

Side A


Side B of pendant





No comments: